May Vary Based on Order Size.
On all orders placed before 2PM EST
Free qualified returns within 3 days
Quality customer service & support
Why choose us ?
We put the customer first. As retailers, we’ve worked with dishonest vendors in the past, and the hassles that resulted--broken items, opened boxes, and late deliveries--weren't worth it. That’s why, when we launched Choice Wholesale, we committed to running our business ethically, honestly, and with integrity. If you're a retailer looking to partner with Choice Wholesale, you can expect excellent customer service.
Customer Driven Products
We want our customers to know that we pay attention, so to prove it we keep our website up to date by following all the current trends and research actively circulating around the glassware and water pipe market.
Largest Wholesale Glass Catalog
We pride ourselves in the abundance of options that we can offer, so if you don’t see something that you think that we should be carrying, please leave us a message to let us know!
Best Customer Service
Our customers enjoy the benefits of same-day processing, buyer protection, speedy customer support, and no purchase minimum for any order ever!
Explore Our Collections
Business Development Manager
We at Choice Wholesale USA are seeking a telephone lead generator/business development manager to join our office in Rock Hill, NY. The ideal candidate will serve as an appointment maker and make phone calls, send emails, and use social media to get in touch with prospective customers using a list of phone numbers and emails that will be given to them. As our business development manager, they will be a potential customer's initial point of contact when they need information on the products we sell. Additionally, they will be building sales in new sales regions and responding to RFPs and tenders. They actively listen, exhibit a strong sales personality, and are driven to pursue and close new business from incoming warm leads and cold calls.
- Monday to Friday
- Producing and qualifying sales leads
- Arranging appointments on our sales reps’ behalf
- Updating our CRM system’s database of prospective customers
- Achieving call and lead generation quotas for each shift
- Making contact with prospective customers to build rapport and schedule meetings
- Coordinating and planning fresh marketing initiatives
- Searching for new opportunities through researching companies and people
- Boosting the value of existing customers while attracting new ones
- Discovering and establishing new markets and increasing sales
- Attending industry events, meetings, and conferences
- Producing quotes and proposals for customers
- Establishing and ensuring the achievement of goals for the development team and business growth
- Training staff and assisting team members in strengthening their skills
- Strong background in sales, marketing, or a related field
- IT proficiency and strong communication skills
- The capacity to multitask and manage complex projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exhibits positive energy, a strong character, and compassion towards others
- Must be an excellent team player
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Vacation Time
- The option to work remotely due to weather or hardships
Discover our new releases! At Choice Wholesale, our inventory selection always features new weekly arrivals. For great deals on high-quality items, swing by our location where you'll find unbeatable wholesale prices.
Water Pipe Purchase Trends: Functional vs. Collectable
You’ve seen it with clothing, with shoes, even with home décor such as couches and chairs, but are your customer’s water pipe buying trends changing as well? With the multitude of different styles ...
Happy “Glassgiving”: Harvest Themed Pipes
Advantages of RAW Rolling Papers
Let’s face it, when it comes to natural rolling papers, RAW is the industry leader! A little over a decade ago RAW entered the rolling paper market and has since revolutionized the rolling game by ...